SOFTSWISS roll out customer satisfaction survey results
SOFTSWISS conducted a large-scale survey in which it assessed customer satisfaction. The survey was conducted by the marketing research leader Kantar Ukraine on behalf of SOFTSWISS. The results show that one of SOFTSWISS’ key differentiators is top-level customer service, which distinguishes the company on the market among competitors.
The survey was conducted from August until September 2021. Its main objectives were to discover which key features and product characteristics are of crucial importance to clients, understand their expectations and measure their satisfaction with SOFTSWISS and its competitors’ products and services.
Among the most important characteristics when choosing a company to cooperate with, respondents pointed out (on a scale of 1-10, where 1 is least important and 10 is most important):
- Prompt response and quick problem resolution (9.2)
- Help in making money (8.9)
- Simple and quick communication with managers (8.8)
- Top-level service (8.8)
- Opportunity to run a successful and profitable business (8.7)
All these characteristics are in line with SOFTSWISS brand positioning to be a reliable supplier of iGaming solutions and to offer clients not only expertise and innovation but also top-level customer service.
Among the least important characteristics when choosing a partner, respondents mentioned: “the development of the entertainment and gambling industry” (7.6), the “leading iGaming provider” status (7.4) and the opportunity to get “a positive effect on their image from cooperation” (6.8).
Based on the survey, customers still rely on feedback received via ‘word of mouth’ when making the decision to partner with SOFTSWISS. However, social media, blogs and newsletters are gaining ground among the top sources of information from which clients discover software suppliers and their advantages and disadvantages.
Among competitors, SOFTSWISS leads the way on the following characteristics:
- SOFTSWISS is considered a long-term partner
- The company ensures easy and fast communication via account managers
- SOFTSWISS shares information related to iGaming with clients
- Provides the opportunity to run a successful and profitable business
- Offers services and products that meet client needs
- SOFTSWISS employees demonstrate a high level of professionalism and expertise during communication
Statistically, our competitors are significantly inferior to SOFTSWISS based on the following characteristics: “opportunity to conduct profitable business”, “high professionalism and expertise” and “maximum involvement of the company representative in solving client problems”.
Among the features most valued by customers when choosing an online casino platform in the top 5 are:
- Support for various payment systems (9.4)
- Financial reporting (9.0)
- Bonus settings flexibility (8.8)
- Payment systems management (8.7)
- Variety of gaming providers (8.6)
Compared to competitors, the SOFTSWISS Online Casino Platform wins by offering more gaming content studios, in-depth financial reporting and gaming licences. In addition, the company was highly rated in terms of customer service. On average, this score is 1.3 points higher than competitors received. This is further supported by the awards SOFTSWISS received this year in the nominations for Best Customer Service Company of the Year at the International Gaming Awards (IGA) and Best Customer Service of the Year at the Starlet Awards.
Summing up, the main reasons for choosing SOFTSWISS were smooth communication and support from account managers, a wide range of complementary products and services, as well as short response times to client enquiries and the inclusion of a gaming licence. A