iGaming Asia Congress is coming in March
iGaming Asia Congress 2017 will return on 27 – 29 March 2017 at the Grand Hyatt Macau, after a successful showing in 2016.
iGA 2017 has lined up top-notch presenters and panelists to provide macro and micro views of Asia’s online betting scene, supplemented with the latest insights and intelligence on business opportunities, market analysis, state-of-the-art technology and marketing solutions for Asia’s booming online gaming market.
Hear from industry leaders such as:
- Charlie Choy, Chairman, Macau Gaming Information Association
- Leo Sa, Deputy Manager, International e-sports Federation
- Nicholas Aaron Khoo, President, Singapore Cybersports Online Gaming Association, All Indian Gaming Federation
- Michael Charlton, General Manager, China, Ladbrokes
Topics this year include: The growth of eSports leagues; The Virtual Reality (VR) revolution and popularity of skill-based games; Cyber security threats and blockchain payment technology; and A pre-congress one-day masterclass on online gaming start-ups
Readers of 5 Star get a 10% discount to attend the event. Make sure to quote BU951SM to receive the discount:
- Click here to register online
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +852 2219 0111
Don’t miss your chance to be part of this unparalleled summit – A must-attend for everyone with a role in the iGaming field in Asia.