Aspire Global sees record-breaking quarter with 48% increase in revenues
Aspire Global has reported record revenue of €28.6m an increase of 48%.
Revenues increased by 48% to €28.6 million (19.3)
• B2B Revenues increased by 50.5% to €15.2 million (10.1)
• EBITDA increased by 48% to €6.2 million (4.2)
• EBITDA margin amounted to 21.6% (21.6%)
• EBIT increased to €5.7 million (3.9)
• Earnings after tax from continued operations increased to €4.8 million (3.4)
• Earnings per share after tax from continued operations increased to €0.11 (0.08)
• First time depositors (FTDs) increased by 51% to 96.6 thousand (63.9)
INTERIM PERIOD (JAN-SEP 2018)
• Revenues increased by 36% to €71.7 million (52.8)
• B2B Revenues increased by 39% to €37.3 million (26.8)
• EBITDA increased by 40% to €14.6 million (10.4)
• EBITDA margin increased to 20.4% (19.8%)
• EBIT increased to €13.3 million (9.6)
• Earnings after tax from continued operations increased to €11.6 million (8.5)
• Earnings per share after tax from continued operations increased to €0.26 (0.20)
• First time depositors (FTDs) increased by 39% to 246.7 thousand (177.7)
I am proud to present yet another quarter of record numbers, where revenues increased by 48% to €28.6 million with an EBITDA growing proportionally to €6.2 million. During the third quarter, business proceeded with strong performance from many of our partners. In parallel we put intense efforts into finalizing yet another new vertical (Bingo) and completing a strategically important migration (Bet Regal) – both of which were launched after the end of the third quarter, in October.
We continue to broaden the offering both in terms of quality and width. During the third quarter, we launched more than 60 new game titles, one of which (piñata) was developed in-house. We also initiated a number of actions to evaluate and improve our services within responsible gaming. Sports continued to gain momentum after the World Cup and the migration of sports operator BetRegal to Aspire Global’s platform was successfully completed in October. BetRegal was the first dedicated sports operator to migrate to Aspire Global from a competing platform – a strategically important event as it confirms the competitive advantage for Aspire Global’s sports solution. Moreover, a new bingo vertical was launched on the company platform in addition to casino and sports, expanding operations into yet another field within iGaming as of the fourth quarter, says CEO Tsachi Maimon.