Eventus International announces new speakers, hot topics and “Movember Specials” for BiG Africa 2019
Eventus International announced new speakers for the 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow, which will take place from 25-26 March 2019 at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The BiG Africa Supershow brings together industry providers, operators, regulators, key government officials and industry advisors to discuss current and future state of the sports betting and casino industry in Africa. Next year, the BiG Africa Supershow will deliver our biggest cross-industry panel of speakers, even more networking opportunities and the most massive exhibition we’ve ever had.
Join us at Emperors Palace on 25- 26 March 2019 to hear from over 30 gaming industry icons as they share their thoughts on the following topics that are sure to give you the skills, insight and knowledge needed to take your gaming business to new heights in 2019.
• Dr. Philemon Masogo, Senior Manager of Law Enforcement, Limpopo Gambling Board
• Nicholas French, Director, Bet2Go
• Mabutho Zwane, CEO, Eastern Cape Gambling Board
• Prof. Ntshengedzeni Alfred Nevhutanda, Chairman, National Lotteries Commission, South Africa
• Insights Into Africa’s Regulations: A Full African Report of the Gaming Sector
• The NLC’s Plan For Regulating Lottery Betting in SA
• A data lead approach to acquisition and retention
• RoundTable Q& A Session: Advice From Africa’s Betting & iGaming (BiG) Icons
• What technologies are best suited to the African market?
• What Players Want – Making Gaming More Entertaining
• How other forms of entertainment boost casino revenue
• What are Junkets and How Do you Attract More Of Them?
• 10 Star Service – How to create memorable experiences with guests
And much more!
Download the full agenda from our website.
Register for the 6th Annual BiG Africa Supershow.
Grow your business with Eventus International:
Over the past 6 years, Eventus International has held some of the biggest exhibitions and conferences in Africa. Our experience and network of professionals in Africa is unmatched. Sponsoring and exhibiting at our events is the best way to get the maximum exposure you need to succeed in the African market
• Showcase your product and solutions to an international audience
• Promote your brand to a captive audience of decision-makers
• Create company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities
• Share and exchange ideas/concepts
• Launch new products and services with your future clients in front of you
• Receive 15% discount on Delegate passes for 2019 events
• Receive 10% discount on all Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages for 2019 events
Multiple event specials:
• Receive 20% discount on all Exhibitor and Sponsorship packages if you book for 5 or more events
• Receive 20% discount on Delegate passes if your book for 5 or more events
Eventus International takes pride in creating impactful agendas, devising only the best networking activities and bringing together the gambling sectors most prestigious professionals together at our events.
Make your move!
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director; Lou-Mari Burnett to grow your business for less with our “Movember” discounts
Hurry! The promotion ends on 30 “Movember” 2018
About the event: