New contract for Intralot in the Netherlands


Intralot announced the signing of a new contract with Nederlande Loterij, the manager of the Dutch State Lottery and many other gaming brands following an international tender.

The object of the project is the provision of a Central System and the deployment of technological solutions by Intralot at all New Delhi Loterij retail outlets in the course of 2019.

Nedelande Loterij was created in April 2016 by the merger of Nederlandse Staatsloterij, Lotto, Toto, Eurojackpot, Miljonenspel, Lucky Day and Krasloten. Its mission is to invest in a happier and healthier society by contributing substantial 37% of its revenue to national sports and charitable organizations. The remaining 63% is attributed to the Dutch Treasury.

Nederlandse Loterij Chief Financial Officer, Arjan Blok, said: “Following a highly competitive bidding process where we compared services from leading gaming industry providers, we are convinced that Intralot is able to provide us with the quality and flexibility we need in order to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing market. ”

Intralot Chief Commercial Officer, Nikos Nikolakopoulos, said: “We are particularly pleased with our choice of Nederlandse Loterij as a supplier of the new Central System and terminal solution. Through this opportunity to cooperate, we will provide our latest technological innovations to a versatile, modular Central System that minimizes the time for lottery products to market and reduces the total cost of technology acquisition to the provider along with the most sophisticated camera operator terminals provide amazing benefits to the provider and network of agents. “