2D Artist – London
Position: 2D Artist – London.
Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for a 2D Artist to join our growing team in our London office
- Create jaw dropping, highly polished illustration work
- Create finished illustrations of characters, symbols and backgrounds
- Present final artwork and respond to art director or Creative board feedback.
- Cooperate with the production staff to analyse and understand the 2D graphic requests.
You are the ideal candidate if you have the following experience
- Excellent 2D art skills and knowledge of traditional art techniques
- An excellent understanding of anatomy, character/creature design, colour theory, perspective, lighting and composition
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop or similar art package.
- An arts school course with a focus on draughting skills, graphics and conceptualising ideas e.g., fine art, graphics, illustration etc. But can also be qualified by experience in these areas; Gaming or games digital Artist.
It is a plus if you:
- Have some 3D experience
- Have a highly creative mindset
- Have an eye for detail, good visual analytical skills
- Are flexible and enjoy working within a team as well as alone
- At least 3 years of creative industry experience
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/