Eventus International to Cover North, Central & South America in 2021
Eventus International expanded its footprint in North and Latin America, offering three events in 2021, namely; the inaugural Chile iGaming, covering Latam, the inaugural iGaming Central America, offering the first platform for Central America and the 2nd Annual All American Sports Betting Summit, continuing to cater for North America.
The 2nd Annual All American Sports Betting Summit will be taking place from 16 – 17 September 2021 in San Francisco, USA. AASBS 2021 has a clear objective: to help gaming sector professionals understand state regulations, create a responsible gaming environment, and open up the market to the game-changing technological innovations, marketing strategies and networking opportunities that our shows are known for. The All American Sports Betting Summit will be attended by local and international sports betting operators, software providers, fraud and AML experts, lawyers, state regulators, legislators, government officials and iGaming innovators from around the world.
AASBS 2021 Topics Include:
– Sports betting industry in the USA: How we got here? Where are we now?
– US state-by-state gaming regulation in 2021: What industry players need to know
– Participate in discussions about the future of sports betting in the state of California
– What are the most popular sports betting games on the market in the USA at the moment?
– Responsible gambling and player protection – The key to a sustainable sports betting sector in the USA
– Women in gaming – A discussion of the diversity and inclusion of women in the industry locally and in the industry as a whole
– Player acquisition and retention strategies for the American market
Straight after the All American Sports Betting Summit, Eventus international will be heading to Costa Rica to for the Inaugural iGaming Central America (iCA) Summit 2021, dedicated to the thriving online gaming industry. The summit will bring together industry heavyweights and to give you an opportunity to participate in what will be the most exciting iGaming gathering in Central America. iCA 2021 will be taking place from 11 – 12 October 2021 in San José to get the whole picture and understand the benefits and drawbacks of Costa Rica as your next gaming
hub. At the summit, participants will have the opportunity to collaborate, network and explore opportunities in Costa Rica and its surrounding regions.
Preliminary topics to be discussed:
– Costa Rica as potential online gaming hub
– Jumping on the Costa Rican online gambling opportunities
– Why is Costa Rica considered a tax paradise for online gambling companies?
– Self-regulation vs government regulations
– Doing it right – Things to consider when setting up in a new jurisdiction
– How to move your business online in times of crisis
– Moving money – Navigating through challenges
– Local servers or cloud services
– 6 Tips on Choosing a Server for Online Casino: Importance of local providers in data center selection
Two months after iCA 2021, Eventus international will be heading to Santiago, Chile, to kick off the first Chile iGaming (CiG) Summit, which will be taking place from 2 – 3 December 2021 in Santiago, Chile.
The CiG 2021 agenda has been designed to tackle problems faced by the gaming operators and suppliers (land based, sports betting and payment solutions), highlight the gaming trends that will dominate the future in the gaming industry and discuss the current gaming market in the Latin America region. This interactive event will include panel discussions, workshops, roundtables, speed networking sessions and a large range of case studies drawing on the experience of the market leading presenters.
CiG 2021 Topics Include:
– Keep up to date on the latest online gambling regulatory developments in Chile
– Explore key growth markets and opportunities in LATAM countries
– Understand what’s the potential for eSports in LATAM?
– Discuss how can growth be achieved for the brick and mortar sector in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic
– Problem gambling in LATAM: Challenges, prevention and interventions
– Mobile gaming market in LATAM: opportunities, monetisation challenges and solutions
Managing Director, Yudi Soetjiptadi, had the following to say: “Our vision for Eventus International is to continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly and to continuously develop the gaming industries in the emerging markets. Our team will have all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, so that attendees can feel comfortable to engage in discussions.”