Overview of Eventus International’s Lineup of 2021 Events
With a positive outlook on 2021, Eventus International is expanding its calendar of in-person live events this year, offering 17 events globally. Eventus International’s summits and exhibitions have a longstanding reputation for gathering primary stakeholders in the industry to discuss the future of the gaming sector.
Eventus International is renowned for producing exclusive, niche events, hosting C-Level executive audiences and gathering decision makers under the same roof while ensuring gender diversity and inclusion throughout. With the guidance from their esteemed Strategic Advisors, Eventus International will continue to produce high quality events that covers developments in legislations, and is designed to provide practical solutions to strategic, tactical and technical challenges, and shed light on new opportunities in the sector.
Eventus International invites you to join them in 2021 at their established and brand new events, where they will continue to utilise their vast networks and expertise to create forward-thinking summits that align best practice and industry development with empowering content and outstanding networking opportunities.
Their summits will offer the perfect opportunity to sponsors and exhibitors to showcase their products & services, as well as offering the ultimate brand visibility to an international audience through their marketing campaigns.
WHY SPONSOR OR EXHIBIT:
Studies show that face-to-face sales is up to 34 times more effective than online or mobile forms of sales! At Eventus International events, you will have the chance to network with your existing and/ or future customers and earn their trust face-to-face.
– Showcase your product and solutions to an international audience
– Create company awareness during formal and informal networking opportunities, while practicing safe social-distancing measures
– Share and exchange ideas/concepts
– Launch new products and services with your future clients in front of you
In celebration of the new year and welcoming back new and existing clients, Eventus International, is pleased to offer a Sponsorship & Exhibitor special:
Book your sponsorship and/or exhibitor package this week at 3 or more of our 2021 events, and receive USD1000 discount on the lump sum!
The special ends 26 February 2021.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR 2021 EVENTS CALENDAR & PLAN YOUR YEAR AHEAD:
– SPiCE India, 23 – 25 March 2021, Goa, India
– Analytics & AI In Gaming, 13 – 14 May 2021, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– Russia iGaming Summit & Expo, 20 – 21 May 2021, Sochi, Russia
– Sports Betting East Africa+, 21 – 22 June 2021, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
– GAME Greece, 22 – 23 July 2021, Athens, Greece
– SPiCE Sri Lanka, 28 – 30 July 2021, Colombo, Sri Lanka
– Sports Betting West Africa+, 5 – 6 August 2021, Lagos, Nigeria
– BiG Africa Summit, 23 – 24 August 2021, Johannesburg, South Africa
– Fantasy eSports Summit, 2 – 3 September 2021, Amsterdam, Netherlands
– Scandinavian Gaming Show, 9 – 10 September 2021, Stockholm, Sweden
– All American Sports Betting Summit, 16 – 17 September 2021, San Francisco, USA
– Cyprus Gaming Show, 4 – 5 October 2021, Nicosia, Cyprus
– iGaming Central America, 11 – 12 October 2021, San José, Costa Rica
– iGaming Germany, 4 – 5 November 2021, Berlin, Germany
– International Lottery Play Summit, 18 – 19 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– International eSports Business Forum, 18 – 19 November 2021, Shanghai, China
– Chile iGaming, 2 – 3 December 2021, Santiago, Chile
To view the full lineup of 2021 events, please visit: https://www.eventus-international.com/gaming-events
With all the necessary safety and social distancing measures in place at each of the events, we will continue to offer platforms for industry professionals to meet, engage and network responsibly within the international gaming industry!
Stay up to date with Eventus International’s event and publication offerings, subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6FRtGlwcLFtYkQxh7uZmQ
Contact us now to find out how your company can benefit from our summits:
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.