Scout raise SEK101m through new share rights issue 

Finance News

Scout Gaming Group AB has announced the outcome of the company’s rights issue of shares corresponding to approx.

SEK 101 million in which the subscription period expired on 22 September 2022, 245,094,911 shares have been subscribed with and without the exercise of subscription rights, corresponding to 120.9 percent of the Rights Issue.

The rights isssue was thereby oversubscribed. The rights Issue was therefore subscribed to 100 percent and SGG will raise approx. SEK 101 million before deduction of issuing costs. 40 percent of the proceeds is used to offset or repay bridge financing, while the remaining approx 60 percent is allocated to the company’s cash balance.